Register As A Home Care Aide (It's The Law)
And Fill In The Keepsake Companions Application
How To Apply At Keepsake
We would like to consider your employeement as a caregiver/home care aide at Keepsake Companions. To do so, by law you must be registered with the State of California's Community Care Licensing Division (www.ccld.ca.gov) as a home care aide.
- If you are not yet registered with the state:
- Please register by following the steps in the column to the right.
- Then please click to fill in the Keepsake Companions Employment Application.
- If you are already registered with the state:
- Please click to fill in the Keepsake Companions Employment Application.
(History of the law.)
HOME CARE SERVICES CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT OVERVIEW
California law established the Home Care Services Consumer Protection Act which, as of January 2016, requires Home Care Organizations to be licensed and creates a public online registry for Home Care Aides who have been background checked. This law is intended to promote consumer protection for elderly and disabled individuals who hire private aides to come into their homes and provide assistance with activities of daily living.
It's Easy To Register As A Home Care Aide
Here is the process for registering as a Home Care Aide with the State of California - Department of Social Svcs.
- Once on the CA.gov website, click on:
AIDE? PLEASE CLICK HERE."
- Click on "Registration" (top middle of screen)
- Proceed with online registration.
- At the bottom of the form, fill in the field "Home Care Organization Info" with the Keepsake Companions - San Diego business number: