Bring Out The Flavor Of Peppers
Tip # 14: By: Executive Chef Henri Chazaud
I use at least 6 different kinds of pepper a week. The seeds and "inner membrane" only offer bitterness and not the full flavor of the pepper. I teach Keepsake Cuisine #caregivers to put extra effort in preparing them by being diligent at taking out the seeds and by also removing the inner rind. This provides the recipe with the full true flavor of the pepper.
Also, see our newsette on seniors Suffering From Poor Taste?
Sharing Our ExperienceOur caregivers help their residents successfully deal with physical, mental, social and emotional challenges on a regular basis. At the same time, they also strive to help each senior to maintain their personal dignity.
On this page, our caregivers share some of their experiences with the hope of aiding family members who are caring for an elderly loved one.
View More Caregiver TipsClick on any Caregiver Tip that is listed below and it will appear to the left replacing the Tip that is currently there.
- Proper Handwashing Is Important
- Minimizing Caregiver Stress
- Cooking Bacon In The Oven
- Bring Out The Flavor Of Peppers
(← Now appearing to left.)
- Add Lemon Juice, Without Seeds
- Safer Driver Program Recommended
- Timing Can Reduce Food Costs
- Team Up With Pets
- Keeps Minds Sharp As Possible
- "Girls" Like Getting Pretty
- Add Cheer To Holidays
- Anticipate Needs & Hazards
- Avoid Spreading Germs
- Take Time To Communicate
- Sometimes Assist, Sometimes Support
- Ask Permission First
- Eye Contact Helps To Explain