Add Lemon Juice, Without Seeds
Tip # 13: By: Executive Chef Henri Chazaud
Caregivers often have to be innovative. Have you ever found yourself picking lemon seeds out of whatever your making, whether it be lemon aide of chicken piccata? Don't feel like buying a roll of cheesecloth that will sit in your cabinet for three years after you use it? This strainer substitute just came to me and I will now recommend it in our Keepsake Cuisine training program.
Sharing Our ExperienceOur caregivers help their residents successfully deal with physical, mental, social and emotional challenges on a regular basis. At the same time, they also strive to help each senior to maintain their personal dignity.
On this page, our caregivers share some of their experiences with the hope of aiding family members who are caring for an elderly loved one.
View More Caregiver TipsClick on any Caregiver Tip that is listed below and it will appear to the left replacing the Tip that is currently there.
- Proper Handwashing Is Important
- Minimizing Caregiver Stress
- Cooking Bacon In The Oven
- Bring Out The Flavor Of Peppers
- Add Lemon Juice, Without Seeds
(← Now appearing to left.)
- Safer Driver Program Recommended
- Timing Can Reduce Food Costs
- Team Up With Pets
- Keeps Minds Sharp As Possible
- "Girls" Like Getting Pretty
- Add Cheer To Holidays
- Anticipate Needs & Hazards
- Avoid Spreading Germs
- Take Time To Communicate
- Sometimes Assist, Sometimes Support
- Ask Permission First
- Eye Contact Helps To Explain
Note: These tips are for information purposes. When faced with health and safety issues, we strongly recommend that you seek the care and guidance of a licensed health professional.